Sunday, October 16, 2011

Did You Watch It? Plus Official Nick Season 3 Trailer!


Okay, I watched The Shadow Pheonix! I loved Aisha's new voice. I still have to get use to calling her the fairy of waves though. And I also thoght some parts were a bit too rushed. I noticed that they only used one piece of codex instead of four and Dark Bloom had leggings ! All in all I thought was pretty good. Here is the season 3 trailer. Credits go to  http://www.winx4life.blogspot.com/
 (I can't wait till season 3 starts!) And did you notice something?  Theres hardly any GGI animation in season 3. Hmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Well, they don't have any reason to do CGI, since they already have the episodes there animated for them. They just did it for the specials probably to try out the the new animation, and it's also probably faster. :)

    ReplyDelete