Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Happy 10th Anniversary Winx Club!!!

Wow! Can you guys believe it? Ten years ago today, on January 28, 2004, Winx Club aired for the first time on the Rai 2 Channel in Italy. Girls and boys alike watched as Bloom met Stella for the first time, and entered the Magix dimension with her. Little did they know, that ten years later, Winx Club would become insanely popular worldwide, and become one of the most watched ''girl'' TV shows on television. Congratulations Winx Club! And congratulations to Iginio Straffi!

Winx Club has had a huge impact on my life, and I know it has for many of you as well. When I first found out about in 2006, I had no idea just how much it would grow, and how much I would learn from it. Winx Club will always have a special place in my heart, and I hope it will for you as well. Let's hear it for the Winx! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment