Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sophix Doll Comparison + Magical Adventure News

Hey guys! Sorry it's been awhile. The Winx news departmet has been slow lately, so I thought I'd do something of my own and compare the Italian Bloom Sophix doll with the one made my Jakks Pacific. Just click on the video above, and watch. Also, I want to have more discussion posts on this blog since the news vive is low, so I hope I get at least one person to share their thoughts on it with me. ^-^

And besides that, I had a little article that I've been meaning to post about Winx Club Magic Adventure movie coming to iTunes, but due to er, special circumstances, I have not received permission to post it yet.
Magical Adeventre will be released at the end of May at iTunes, with a length of only 45mins. (Nick cut it very short.) It's up for pre-order on iTunes right now. I'm not to happy about Nick cutting the movie short, but I'd think it'd be interesting to see what they've done with it.

What do you guys think? Are you happy that Nickelodeon cut the movie short, or did you expect better?

1 comment:

  1. I exspected more, I want a wedding and 45mins is barley enough time to get the fullness of the orginal plot. I am very dissapointed in Nick for this move. Due to this development I have gone as far as thinking of making a commparison blogger about Nick's involvment in the winx.

    ReplyDelete